General Conditions of Sale
Identification of the legal person acting as a trader :
98 bis, rue Burns House
Tel : 03 20 57 05 44
E-mail : email@example.com
Preamble : Acceptance of the terms
The customer admits having taken knowledge, at the time of placing the order, the specific conditions of sale announced on this page and expressly accept them without reservation.
The present general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between the company PRESTIGE BEER and his customer, both parts accepting them without reserve. These general conditions of sale will prevail on all other conditions appearing in quite other document, except exemption preliminary, express and written.
1. Protection of minors
Under the ordinance n° 59-107 of 7 January 1959 and law no. 74-631 of 5 July 1974, the sale of alcohol to minors under 16 years of age is prohibited.
Every person ordering beer and / or all forms of alcoholic beverages on the site shall, therefore, be 16 years of age at the date of the order.
The abuse of alcohol is dangerous for health. Consume with moderation.
The photographs illustrating the products, do not enter the contractual field. If errors were introduced there, to in no case, the responsibility of the site PRESTIGE BEER will not be engaged. The majority of products offered to its customers through the company's PRESTIGE BEER are available in our warehouse. In case of ordering a product unavailable, the customer will be informed through its customer account available on the website and/or email in a timely manner.
The photographs are the property exlusivent of PRESTIGE BEER, any reproduction, partial or total, is prohibited.
- If the customer wishes to place an order, they must first be identified. To this effect, he will fill, according to indications which are provided online, a form made available where he will include the information necessary to identify and in particular name, surname, telephone number, postal and email address, date of birth, and address for billing and delivery. All the information is presented to the customer in French language.
The customer has chosen the presented products will definitively validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm order" to demonstrate his commitment and acceptance of the terms and Conditions of Sale. From this moment the order is registered and an order number is communicated to the client as well as an on-screen confirmation and/or by e-mail.
The automatic registration systems of PRESTIGE BEER are regarded as being worth proof, the nature, content and date of the order. The company PRESTIGE BEER confirms the acceptance of its order to the customer with the address email that this one will have communicated. No unilateral cancellation of order will not be accepted without the agreement of PRESTIGE BEER.
- You have 7 days (from the date of delivery of the goods) to form an opinion. In the event of a change of mind, you can return (the) article (s) in its (their) packaging (s) of origin, intact.
We will refund you as soon as we have received the returned goods in the required conditions, without charge, except for return shipping costs. The refund is due within a maximum period of 30 days. PRESTIGE BEER reserves the right to refuse or not to refund returned articles when the packaging has been opened, the bottle uncorked, or when the products have been damaged by the customer.
- All orders placed with PRESTIGE BEER are for the personal use of the customers : The customers or the product consignees prohibit any partial or total resale of the products. PRESTIGE BEER is released of any responsibility legal if the payment of taxes was not made by the customer.
- The delivery made to the address specified by the customer when placing his order, in Metropolitan France only. It will be made by carrier or by Mail, on the decision of PRESTIGE BEER.
The delivery can intervene only once the order validated by the customer and payment made in full. The payment centers possibly involved having given their prior agreement to pay. In case of refusal by the said centres, the order will be automatically cancelled.
- PRESTIGE BEER reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom would exist a dispute concerning payment of a previous order.
- The information provided by the customer, when the order is taken, commit this : if error in the recipient's contact information, PRESTIGE BEER cannot be held responsible for the impossibility to deliver the product.
- Delivery address : the customer agrees to indicate in its order an address to which delivery may be made during business hours. In case of absence during the delivery, the carrier will leave a card to arrange a new passage of delivery, or, failing that, the recovery of the parcel in one of the agencies in the network of the carrier or the Post office.
5. Delivery time
- After validation and preparation, the command is entrusted to the carrier within 24/48h. The delivery deadlines correspond to an announced deadline, from 24 to 48 hours, by the carrier.
The logistics department makes every effort to make that an order placed before 11: 00 am to be processed within 72 working hours (on working days run from Tuesday to Saturday. Prestige Beer does not process orders on Sunday, Monday, or public holidays) and provided to the carrier for delivery within 24 to 48 hours.
The time of delivery will begin only from the date of delivery of the parcel to the carrier. Under no circumstances, delays in delivery, and the failure of the carrier cannot give rise to compensation and/or damages.
- In case of rupture of stock, the replenishment lead time is about one week.
In the case of force majeure or exceptional events delaying or prohibiting the delivery of the goods, PRESTIGE BEER is absolved of all responsibility.
- The goods always travel at the risk and peril of the recipient.
- The client must verify at the time of delivery the parcel in good condition and, in case of damage or missing product, specify its reservations on the delivery slip and will confirm, within 24 hours of delivery, by telephone, mail or email from PRESTIGE BEER and by registered mail addressed to the AR carrier itself.
- Any complaint not made in rules defined above and within the time limits could not be taken into account and release PRESTIGE BEER from any liability vis-à-vis the customer.
- Any return of goods requires the prior agreement of PRESTIGE BEER. In default of agreement, any returned merchandise will be held at the disposal of the customer at its own expense, risks and perils, all costs of transportation, storage, handling is the responsibility of the customer. In all cases, the return of goods is at the expense, risk and peril of the customer.
New rates from 1 July 2012 :
Our prices are in euros all taxes included Franco in France Metropolitan :
For each order, the shipping costs are not included in our selling prices.
The shipping costs may be available under certain conditions : see terms and conditions on the website PRESTIGE BEER.
The price indicated in the order confirmation is the definitive price, expressed inclusive of all taxes and including taxes and VAT for France.
This price includes the price of products, the costs of handling, packaging and preservation of products, the fixed costs of transport.
PRESTIGE BEER reserves the right to modify its prices at any time without notice.
A detailed invoice will be sent to the client in the package.
9. Mode of settlement
The settlement of an order can be made :
By credit card :
The payment is made by bank card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard accepted in France). The validation of the order by credit card is mandated to pay the price including all taxes of the order.
The order validated by the customer will be considered effective when the bank payment centres concerned have given their agreement. In case of refusal by the said centres, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Security device for online payments :
So you prémenir the fraudulent use of bank cards on the Internet, a new system of control of payments put in place by Visa and Mastercard, respectively "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode", increases the security of your payments on the internet.
At the time of your purchase, you must first learn :
* your credit card number
* the expiration date
* the visual cryptogram (the last 3 digits of the number present at the back of your card)
You then click on OK to validate the information entered.
To validate your payment you enter, according to the instructions displayed on the screen, either your birth date or the security code received by phone ( sms, voice server ) at the time of the transaction.
By cheque :
The customer sends a check to the order of the PRESTIGE BEER in settlement of the amount of the order (participation in the costs of shipping) at the back of which is noted the number of the order and the order details to :
98 BIS, RUE BRULE MAISON
If payment is not received within 7 days, the order will be cancelled.
A payment made with a check that would be refused by the issuing bank for any reason whatsoever, implies the immediate cancellation of the order.
Sending a cheque will be at the expense of the customer.
10. Loss or theft of the package
In case of loss or theft of the parcel, it is imperative that you report it to PRESTIGE BEER in a reasonable period of time.
To report the loss or theft of the parcel the customer must be contacted by email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) a declaration on honour of non-receipt of the parcel. An investigation will then be opened by PRESTIGE BEER from the carrier. PRESTIGE BEER will make available to client all information relating to the investigation. The delay is a minimum of 3 weeks to elucidate the loss or theft of a package.
If the loss is real, after results of the investigation with the carrier, and PRESTIGE BEER will be a second delivery or a refund by you or by check ; subject to compensation from the carrier.
This contract is subject to French law.
PRESTIGE BEER can not be held liable for any damages of any kind, so material as immaterial or physical, who could result from a bad functioning or misuse of the marketed products. It is the same for the possible modifications of products resulting from manufacturers.
The liability of PRESTIGE BEER will, in any event, limited to the amount of the order and cannot be blamed for simple errors or omissions which could subsist despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the products.
Claims or disputes will always be read with attentive benevolence, the good faith being always presumed at the one who takes the trouble to expose its situations. In case of dispute, the customer will address by priority the company to obtain an amicable solution. Failing this, the Commercial Court of Arras is only competent, whatever the place of delivery and method of payment accepted.
PRESTIGE BEER guarantees you that all the selected products are manufactured or produced in France or EEC. In regards to the food, the dates optimal consumption is given must be met by the client.
You can contact customer service :Monday from 14h to 17h, Tuesday to Friday from 9h to 17h, at the following telephone No.: in progress
14. Information personal, personal, or private, CNIL
The intelligence information collected for purposes of distance selling is obligatory, this information being essential for processing and routing orders, preparing invoices and warranty contracts. In addition, PRESTIGE BEER is committed not communicating, free or with counterpart, the coordinates of its customers to third parties.
The customer has (article 34 of the law of 6 January 1978) a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of data which concern him, that he can exercise with PRESTIGE BEER. You can view all the information about you in the "My account".
Retention period : the information and data is kept for at least ten years, in order to comply with legal obligations, particularly when the amount of an order reaches or exceeds 150,00 euros T. T. C.
The site is the property of PRESTIGE BEER in its entirety, and that the whole of the rights y related. Any reproduction, integral or partial, is systematically subjected has the authorization of the owners.